Please check my team and fix it please ( SaMuRai XI)

SmOkEz

Please check my team and fix it please ( SaMuRai XI)

Postby SmOkEz » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:26 pm

I got all the members are 16 yo players with inappropriate poor rating, only my new recruit is worth keeping.... I'm not a newbie so I know how it works, it's a bug.... please fix.... Team name : SaMuRai XI .. username: SmOkEz
Last edited by SmOkEz on Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manager of SaMuRai XI

SM-xmarra

Re: Please check my team and fix it please ( SaMuRai XI)

Postby SM-xmarra » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:01 pm

SmOkEz wrote:I got all the members are 16 yo players with inappropriate poor rating, only my new recruit is worth keeping.... I'm not a newbie so I know how it works, it's a bug.... please fix.... Team name : SaMuRai XI .. username: SmOkEz

From what i can see there are 2 teams named SaMuRai XI.
One has turned bot, which maybe your original team (last active September 2019). The team with all the 16 year olds is your newly created team.
Maybe one for the bug report section and mention it to one of the Devs Rob or Andy. Failing that Tonks is always very helpful with these sort of situations.

However i think your lack of activity has caused your team to turn bot.
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16, 17 & 21
Winner of T20 1.1 season 21 & 24

Winner of International T20 - Season 12 & 22
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

SmOkEz

Re: Please check my team and fix it please ( SaMuRai XI)

Postby SmOkEz » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:25 pm

xmarra wrote:
SmOkEz wrote:I got all the members are 16 yo players with inappropriate poor rating, only my new recruit is worth keeping.... I'm not a newbie so I know how it works, it's a bug.... please fix.... Team name : SaMuRai XI .. username: SmOkEz

From what i can see there are 2 teams named SaMuRai XI.
One has turned bot, which maybe your original team (last active September 2019). The team with all the 16 year olds is your newly created team.
Maybe one for the bug report section and mention it to one of the Devs Rob or Andy. Failing that Tonks is always very helpful with these sort of situations.

However i think your lack of activity has caused your team to turn bot.

Ohh, my last account got deactivated without login...mmm let's talk to Tonks.. :|
Manager of SaMuRai XI

Return to “The Beginners Section”