Too many extras?

Cambridge4453

Too many extras?

Postby Cambridge4453 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:06 pm

I appreciate that the match engine is under trial and I appreciate the attempts to get games that are as realstic as possible. Which is why I'm not sure how I just conceded 64 extras in a a DEV friendly, including 17 byes past a good wicket keeper. I don't know how to understand a number of matches at present, or how to analyse what is happening, but this is a big anomaly.

rogue

Re: Too many extras?

Postby rogue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:30 am

Are the bowlers inaccurate..?

rtj45

Re: Too many extras?

Postby rtj45 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:03 am

Cambridge4453 wrote:I appreciate that the match engine is under trial and I appreciate the attempts to get games that are as realstic as possible. Which is why I'm not sure how I just conceded 64 extras in a a DEV friendly, including 17 byes past a good wicket keeper. I don't know how to understand a number of matches at present, or how to analyse what is happening, but this is a big anomaly.

Currently it is a bit of a shame that friendlies are under trial as for newer teams it is hard for them to try out combinations and test their team. Would take all outputs from the friendly match engine with a pinch of salt at the mo and focus on what is output from your competitive fixtures. Sorry!
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

Return to “Match Engine”