Season 13 Cup Matches

Lunarlord34

Re: Season 13 Cup Matches

Postby Lunarlord34 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Yep, here comes the RRR pressure that Kodi has brought upon us. Only he remains as our sole batting hope as Keerthi joins him at the crease.
At least Rogue and Tonks look like they're gonna win (Tonks is basically guaranteed lol)
At least Raubenheimer gets his training AND will be perfectly fit for his dev farewell tomorrow :lol:
But this game might spell the end for Jessop, it's gonna be tough squeezing him into the senior line-up.....
Stumped really needs to have more close games.....

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Lunarlord34 wrote:Yep, here comes the RRR pressure that Kodi has brought upon us. Only he remains as our sole batting hope as Keerthi joins him at the crease.
At least Rogue and Tonks look like they're gonna win (Tonks is basically guaranteed lol)

Unlucky that you drew the strongest team in Stumped this round Lunar. WRW are an excellent team!

Yeah, it looks like Rogue, The Desirables and my team will fly the Aussie flag into the next round of the cup ;)

Half Decent are now 8/85. Two more wickets to go...
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

Lunarlord34

Postby Lunarlord34 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:53 pm

tonk6464 wrote:
Lunarlord34 wrote:Yep, here comes the RRR pressure that Kodi has brought upon us. Only he remains as our sole batting hope as Keerthi joins him at the crease.

Unlucky that you drew the strongest team in Stumped this round Lunar. WRW are an excellent team!

Yeah, it looks like Rogue, The Desirables and my team will fly the Aussie flag into the next round of the cup ;)

Even more unlucky to draw them at THEIR home ground :\ My home ground would've made it even (Meant I wouldn't have to rely on part time bowling from Kodi and a lucklustre seam attack XD)
Aalderik is a very good seamer, but I need an absolute world class one if I want to compete against such green track beasts....

Lunarlord34

Postby Lunarlord34 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:55 pm

The hilarity of a 27 skilled bat going at a faster rate than a 40 skilled bat :problem:
Kodi had better be fit for Friday or I'm gonna chuck one...
EDIT: Aalderik has been in career best form with the bat, let's see what he can do today :lol:
Only need a quickfire hundred odd from him. Not asking too much is it?

Lunarlord34

Postby Lunarlord34 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Goddamnit Khanna. How anti-climatic.
Suppose we won't see the 147 from 43 balls Aalderik was about to score....oh well, maybe next time. GG Rtj, you're the number one team for a reason.

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Lunarlord34 wrote:Goddamnit Khanna. How anti-climatic.
Suppose we won't see the 147 from 43 balls Aalderik was about to score....oh well, maybe next time. GG Rtj, you're the number one team for a reason.

Thanks Lunar, was an extremely harsh draw for you. Your team has grown a lot over the past few seasons and is now right up there with the best of them. You certainly weren't the team I wanted to face in round 5! We played well and made the most of the home draw. Time to get a nicer round 6 draw please!
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:16 pm

tonk6464 wrote:

Congratulations on the win! :thumbup:
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

Lunarlord34

Postby Lunarlord34 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:21 pm

rtj45 wrote:
Lunarlord34 wrote:Goddamnit Khanna. How anti-climatic.

Thanks Lunar, was an extremely harsh draw for you. Your team has grown a lot over the past few seasons and is now right up there with the best of them. You certainly weren't the team I wanted to face in round 5! We played well and made the most of the home draw. Time to get a nicer round 6 draw please!

Well, you could've faced Tonks :lol:
Think he is a much better fit for you to play.

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:22 pm

rtj45 wrote:
tonk6464 wrote:

Congratulations on the win! :thumbup:

Cheers and congrats to you too. :)
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

tedthomas

Postby tedthomas » Sun May 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Lunarlord34 wrote:I finally found my one, true home....
:(

Named after a section of terrace at kingfield, the home of the mighty Woking FC.
Manager of The Stiffs

Return to “Senior One Day Games”