Table updated after Round 13..!!

Lalithkumark

Re: Short League 6 - Tier 5

Postby Lalithkumark » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Table updated after the Final Round..!!

paul857

Postby paul857 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:38 am

Thanks for organising a great competition which I have really enjoyed. If you are organising a future tournament I would be more than happy to take part again. Best wishes for next season and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
Manager of England-based White Room and South Africa-based franchise Cow Corner.

Assistant/Coach/Tactician of the South Africa national team.

Lalithkumark

Postby Lalithkumark » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:54 pm

paul857 wrote:Thanks for organising a great competition which I have really enjoyed. If you are organising a future tournament I would be more than happy to take part again. Best wishes for next season and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thanks Paul..!! :)

Lalithkumark

Postby Lalithkumark » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Usz Warriors were the run away winners of Tier 5.. They have been a formidable team in the past. Missed out on a Promotion i believe when they couldn't take part in the following season. Hoping they would turn up and add to the competition in Tier 4 next time.. ;)

It was race to No.2 and Bumble Bees take the other direct promotion spot. Pipping Stumps AA by a solitary point..
Stumps AA will face Phantom Paradox in the Playoffs for Tier 4 promotion.. These teams were part of the lower tiers a couple of seasons back.. So they should have already met a few times.. Would be tight few games to come in playoffs.

Prks Warriors XI, close but not close enough after a promising season.
Unseen Cricket Club.. Mixed season. 7 wins 7 losses. They stay on in Tier 5 as well.

Clackmannanshire CC will have a playoff coming up.. Couple of wins against teams finishing higher up. A challenging start to Short League.

Dreamscape and Nite ville had a difficult season. All the Best to them next season to do better.. :thumbup:

WaddyWoody

Postby WaddyWoody » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:38 am

Thanks Laith for yet another solid and well ran competition :thumbup:

Overall happy with my sides performance this time around, the biggest hurdle to my side was the manager himself! Having forgotten to set orders on numerous occasions, resulting in a default 11 being put out. I believe I only had 2 losses on occasions where I had set my orders, so a season of what could have been!

Playoffs against Phantom shall be interesting, they are a side my boys seem to consistently fail to perform against! Looking forward to another bite at the cherry ;)
Leading the Woodpeckers (main) and Wolverines (affiliate) nowhere fast.

abujam

Postby abujam » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:10 am

Thanks for organizing this. This is great :thumbup:
Abujam
Manager of Underdogs
Usz Warriors

paul857

Postby paul857 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:37 am

Lalithkumark wrote:Usz Warriors were the run away winners of Tier 5.. They have been a formidable team in the past. Missed out on a Promotion i believe when they couldn't take part in the following season. Hoping they would turn up and add to the competition in Tier 4 next time.. ;)

It was race to No.2 and Bumble Bees take the other direct promotion spot. Pipping Stumps AA by a solitary point..
Stumps AA will face Phantom Paradox in the Playoffs for Tier 4 promotion.. These teams were part of the lower tiers a couple of seasons back.. So they should have already met a few times.. Would be tight few games to come in playoffs.

Prks Warriors XI, close but not close enough after a promising season.
Unseen Cricket Club.. Mixed season. 7 wins 7 losses. They stay on in Tier 5 as well.

Clackmannanshire CC will have a playoff coming up.. Couple of wins against teams finishing higher up. A challenging start to Short League.

Dreamscape and Nite ville had a difficult season. All the Best to them next season to do better.. :thumbup:

When will the play off games be scheduled please?
Manager of England-based White Room and South Africa-based franchise Cow Corner.

Assistant/Coach/Tactician of the South Africa national team.

Return to “Friendly Competitions”