Short League 5 - Tier 1

Lalithkumark
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby Lalithkumark » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:41 am

Tier 1 Promotion Playoff

Best of 3

Game 1 - September 21st
Hyderabad Badshas vs Durham Elite

Game 2 - September 22nd
Durham Elite vs Hyderabad Badshas


Game 3 if needed, and the team having a better NRR of the two matches will get to decide to either play Home or Away.

Xmarra/Dileep,

Please arrange the games as soon as possible.

xmarra
Posts: 781
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby xmarra » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 pm

Lalithkumark wrote:Tier 1 Promotion Playoff

Best of 3

Game 1 - September 21st
Hyderabad Badshas vs Durham Elite

Game 2 - September 22nd
Durham Elite vs Hyderabad Badshas


Game 3 if needed, and the team having a better NRR of the two matches will get to decide to either play Home or Away.

Xmarra/Dileep,

Please arrange the games as soon as possible.


Challenge sent for 22nd sept (my home game)
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 2.1, season 11
Winners of DEV 2.3, season 12
Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16 & 17

Winner of International T20 - Season 12
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

Ranji2 Finalist

Lunarlord34
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby Lunarlord34 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:13 pm

mike778 wrote:Congrats reds, worthy winners. We did our bit with 10 points in last 2 games but they forgot to lose :(

Considering I didn't set orders for 12/14 games (or 6/7, however you want to view it), and those 2 games I did set orders for I'm pretty sure we didn't get a single point, I wouldn't say we were exactly worthy winners but can't complain with winning our first Short league title. If we had lost by the BP, we would've finished 3rd so it was tight basically till the end. (And still could've finished 2nd if Tonks had won by the BP)
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:The Reds entered the final round with only a 1 point lead over my team, and a 5 point lead over Chester Ducks. The Reds won their match today against Wolves whilst Legend Killers killed my top order and won the match. Chester Duck's match against Northdown is currently in progress.

Congrats to Lunar on winning the comp. :clap: :clap:

Thanks Tonks, I'm just pretty sure everyone else here already has enough silverwave and decided to let me have some for once :P

liquefry
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 10:10 am

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby liquefry » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:12 am

Congrats Lunar. I think you'll have a lot more silverware over the next few seasons, your team is super strong.

xmarra
Posts: 781
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby xmarra » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:58 am

Lalithkumark wrote:Tier 1 Promotion Playoff

Best of 3

Game 1 - September 21st
Hyderabad Badshas vs Durham Elite

Game 2 - September 22nd
Durham Elite vs Hyderabad Badshas


Game 3 if needed, and the team having a better NRR of the two matches will get to decide to either play Home or Away.

Xmarra/Dileep,

Please arrange the games as soon as possible.


Game 3 is needed. What is the timeframe for arranging it?
Its gonna be a close one!
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 2.1, season 11
Winners of DEV 2.3, season 12
Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16 & 17

Winner of International T20 - Season 12
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

Ranji2 Finalist

Lalithkumark
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby Lalithkumark » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:54 am

Anytime this Week mate. The Host to be decided by whoever had the better NRR of the two matches played.

Lalithkumark
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby Lalithkumark » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:28 am

Tier 1 Promotion Playoff

Game 3

Hyderabad Badshas have the better NRR of the 2 Playoff games.
They get to decide whether they want to play the decider either Home or Away.

Hyderabad Badshas vs Durham Elite to be played before 29th September.

Lalithkumark
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby Lalithkumark » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Lalithkumark wrote:Tier 1 Promotion Playoff

Game 3

Hyderabad Badshas have the better NRR of the 2 Playoff games.
They get to decide whether they want to play the decider either Home or Away.

Hyderabad Badshas vs Durham Elite to be played before 29th September.


Playoff Decider Arranged..!!

29 Sep 2019 00:00 Fr. SOD Hyderabad Badshas v Durham Elite Devils Den

xmarra
Posts: 781
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Short League 5 - Tier 1

Postby xmarra » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:36 pm

Lalithkumark wrote:
Lalithkumark wrote:Tier 1 Promotion Playoff

Game 3

Hyderabad Badshas have the better NRR of the 2 Playoff games.
They get to decide whether they want to play the decider either Home or Away.

Hyderabad Badshas vs Durham Elite to be played before 29th September.


Playoff Decider Arranged..!!

29 Sep 2019 00:00 Fr. SOD Hyderabad Badshas v Durham Elite Devils Den


Congrats on the victory Dileep!
Tier 2 here i come, want to back in with the big boys asap though!
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 2.1, season 11
Winners of DEV 2.3, season 12
Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16 & 17

Winner of International T20 - Season 12
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

Ranji2 Finalist


Return to “Friendly Competitions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests