England National potentials

mike778

Re: England National potentials

Postby mike778 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:45 pm

MOD-tonk6464 wrote:
mike778 wrote:Was wondering why my 62k rated team has been winning the SOD title and Short League every season ahead of teams with far higher skills.

Actually, two seasons not every season. You've done well with your club team but your NAT record of losing every match in the World Cup is embarrasingly bad. I wouldn't be so cocky in your position. Rtj has achieved a lot more in this game than you have.

Behave yourself ... its an online cricket game, nobody has achieved anything. If you had paid attention you'd have known I've mocked my own WC record. But if anyone else is going to do it then its another matter ....

Rtj has won a lot but then he started season 1 with the associated advantages so you would expect any decent 'manager' to have a decent trophy cabinet. So stop stirring .....
Leader and supreme commander of Chester's finest (Chester Ducks) cricket team and now also manager of the mighty South African national side.

-English SOD Champions - S19, S20, S21
-Short League Champions - S19, S20

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:53 pm

mike778 wrote:
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:
mike778 wrote:Was wondering why my 62k rated team has been winning the SOD title and Short League every season ahead of teams with far higher skills.

Actually, two seasons not every season. You've done well with your club team but your NAT record of losing every match in the World Cup is embarrasingly bad. I wouldn't be so cocky in your position. Rtj has achieved a lot more in this game than you have.

Behave yourself ... its an online cricket game, nobody has achieved anything. If you had paid attention you'd have known I've mocked my own WC record. But if anyone else is going to do it then its another matter ....

Rtj has won a lot but then he started season 1 with the associated advantages so you would expect any decent 'manager' to have a decent trophy cabinet. So stop stirring .....

If you start stirring the pot, don't be surprised if it comes back to bite you.
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:21 am

mike778 wrote:
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:

Wow - what a ridiculous post. :lol:

You are obviously quite sensitive about your win-less World Cup performance. Best not to be so cocky and stir things up in the first place if you can't handle someone pointing out a few realities. ;) :shh:
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:22 am

rtj45 wrote:If you start stirring the pot, don't be surprised if it comes back to bite you.

Exactly :thumbup:
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

Return to “England”