SEASON 18(It Wont be Tht Easy)

A500
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: SEASON 18(It Wont be Tht Easy)

Postby A500 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:12 pm

ZeroMoment wrote:Well done Sufi. Looks like its between you and Kashmiris in the final round. Kashmiris will win their match pretty easily with 5 points, but you are up against your nemesis. He is definitely going to rustle your jimmies. :lol:

I'm behind the Paki Indians to cause this upset to give us our only second SOD title :mrgreen:

User avatar
sufyanhot
Posts: 779
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: SEASON 18(It Wont be Tht Easy)

Postby sufyanhot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:22 pm

A500 wrote:
ZeroMoment wrote:Well done Sufi. Looks like its between you and Kashmiris in the final round. Kashmiris will win their match pretty easily with 5 points, but you are up against your nemesis. He is definitely going to rustle your jimmies. :lol:

I'm behind the Paki Indians to cause this upset to give us our only second SOD title :mrgreen:

we are the CHAMPIONS
SOUTH AFRICAN NAT MANAGER
TRY SCOUTING A AFRICAN TODAY :clap: :clap: :clap:
MAHARASHTRA

A500
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: SEASON 18(It Wont be Tht Easy)

Postby A500 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:06 pm

sufyanhot wrote:
A500 wrote:
ZeroMoment wrote:Well done Sufi. Looks like its between you and Kashmiris in the final round. Kashmiris will win their match pretty easily with 5 points, but you are up against your nemesis. He is definitely going to rustle your jimmies. :lol:

I'm behind the Paki Indians to cause this upset to give us our only second SOD title :mrgreen:

we are the CHAMPIONS

Congratulations!
You got both the titles.

ZeroMoment
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: SEASON 18(It Wont be Tht Easy)

Postby ZeroMoment » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 am

Congrats sufi. You definitely had a good season. Well done.


On a side note. :(

19 Nov 11:35
Paki Indians, in your T20 league, are now computer controlled.

A500
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: SEASON 18(It Wont be Tht Easy)

Postby A500 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:56 pm

ZeroMoment wrote:Congrats sufi. You definitely had a good season. Well done.


On a side note. :(

19 Nov 11:35
Paki Indians, in your T20 league, are now computer controlled.

A sad thing :(


Return to “Pakistan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest