Pakistan NAT

ZeroMoment
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Pakistan NAT

Postby ZeroMoment » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:38 am

sammy wrote:Does this player fit into the NAT plans ?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=189564


Please post his skills. His skills are not visible.

Having said that, he is too young to be included at this stage but may have a chance in the future depending on how he develops. Judging from his wage/rating, he seems to have high secondaries but no primaries?

sammy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:20 am

Re: Pakistan NAT

Postby sammy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:39 am

ZeroMoment wrote:
sammy wrote:Does this player fit into the NAT plans ?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=189564


Please post his skills. His skills are not visible.

Having said that, he is too young to be included at this stage but may have a chance in the future depending on how he develops. Judging from his wage/rating, he seems to have high secondaries but no primaries?


Fully realise that. Should have worded my sentence properly.

Stamina 11/13

Shot S. 11/16
Defense 8/12
Attack 9/17

Fielding 9/13

Captaincy 10
Experience 11

User avatar
sufyanhot
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: Pakistan NAT

Postby sufyanhot » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:51 am

sammy wrote:
ZeroMoment wrote:
sammy wrote:Does this player fit into the NAT plans ?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=189564


Please post his skills. His skills are not visible.

Having said that, he is too young to be included at this stage but may have a chance in the future depending on how he develops. Judging from his wage/rating, he seems to have high secondaries but no primaries?


Fully realise that. Should have worded my sentence properly.

Stamina 11/13

Shot S. 11/16
Defense 8/12
Attack 9/17

Fielding 9/13

Captaincy 10
Experience 11

Thnx for posting mate but his skills are low for him to be considerd for nats
Keep posting about more PAK players nd do follow the Wc campaign if PAK team.
Sufyanhot
PAK NAT MANAGER
PAK NAT MANAGER
blackcat
Now Rebuilding

Zorax
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Pakistan NAT

Postby Zorax » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:03 pm

In need of a keeper?

Zorax CC skipper Ihsaan Ahmad (Player157223) is a veteran of 272 competitive games at the age of 26. Outside of his useful batting and top-class keeping, he brings a great amount of leadership skills and experience, incase your side is looking for it. A quick runner and finisher, he's more than suited to the T20 format.
Free Hong Kong.
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

User avatar
sufyanhot
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: Pakistan NAT

Postby sufyanhot » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Zorax wrote:In need of a keeper?

Zorax CC skipper Ihsaan Ahmad (Player157223) is a veteran of 272 competitive games at the age of 26. Outside of his useful batting and top-class keeping, he brings a great amount of leadership skills and experience, incase your side is looking for it. A quick runner and finisher, he's more than suited to the T20 format.

thnx for posting
Can u reveal him mate
PAK NAT MANAGER
blackcat
Now Rebuilding

Zorax
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Pakistan NAT

Postby Zorax » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:03 am

Done
Free Hong Kong.
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here


Return to “Pakistan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest