KryptoKnights Retired Hall of Fame

Krypto

KryptoKnights Retired Hall of Fame

Postby Krypto » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:19 am

Hey Guys

This is a Thread ive been thinking about a for a while , my club is at the point where some of my best and arguably some of the best SA has produced is at the end of their careers . I'm gonna use this thread to say a final goodbye and also share their feats and accolades . I have grown fond of these imaginary players and i feel the need to write up some end of career portfolio and celebrate them . Most of these players would have had international careers or would've felt hard done by not to have gotten a shot and their stats will show this clearly . This is for me personally so feel free to ignore when i start writing the end of career write ups .
Last edited by Krypto on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manager of KryptoKnights
Ex South-African National Manager
National Duties: Adaemkin Cohen (South-Africa):William Makepeace (South-Africa):Bruce Joyce (South-Africa):Adam Adkins (South-Africa)

Krypto

Re: KryptoKnights Retired Hall of Fame

Postby Krypto » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 am

Reserved
Manager of KryptoKnights
National Duties: Adaemkin Cohen (South-Africa):William Makepeace (South-Africa):Bruce Joyce (South-Africa):Adam Adkins (South-Africa)

Krypto

Postby Krypto » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 am

Reserved
Manager of KryptoKnights

Krypto

Postby Krypto » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:21 am

Reserved
Manager of KryptoKnights

Krypto

Reserved
Manager of KryptoKnights

Krypto

Reserved
Manager of KryptoKnights

Return to “South Africa”