Trouble for Sri Lanka League?

Odin

Trouble for Sri Lanka League?

Postby Odin » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 pm

With Faisal absent from Stumped for 5 weeks, it seems likely he will bot.
This will leave a highly contested 8 teams in SL. On the bright side, no-one has to demote at the end of each season. On the down side, it might get predictable.

As much as I am enjoying being at/near the top of my league, I'm wondering if it's time to close the SL league, perhaps at the end of this or another season, and reassign SL players somehow? I know it's been discussed before, but only 8 teams warrants a re-opening of this debate.

@mods is it even possible?
If yes, can the forum come up with a way to reintegrate SL teams into other leagues at appropriate levels without upsetting everyone?

team

Re: Trouble for Sri Lanka League?

Postby team » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Yes.Not only SL its also for SA.
Few months ago,I have wrote a post about some update suggestion to attract more people in the game.This game should really need some update.As I told my last suggestion to add more NAT team in the game not as a league but as NAT teams like BAN and ZIM.This game will like more real when more cricket playing nation will add to this game like Ireland,Canada,UAE,Nepal etc.Yes,I know there is lack of players on this game for that kind of update.But think, everything has started from 0.If we always think that, there are not enough players,so we dont need any update,then the number of players will never increase even it will decrease.So, we should need a that kind of update.Then, I hope the number of players will increase day by day.And we should remember that the cricket is getting popular now a days and the game is spreading all over the world.The game is unique from others for its numeric statistics and other special features.But it should new few updates to get more popular.And I think adding nation will be the best way to attract more people.Not only adding nation,other features can also be added where no need to work hard in the programming but interesting thing like hobby as it added last year.Otherwise, league like SL or SA need to be close for the lacking of active players.So, we should raise our voice for some unique updates.We want some special updates in the upcoming new year.Hope,something new and better things will happen in the upcoming new year.
Sorry for long post and
thanks for reading the post.

mike778

Postby mike778 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:54 pm

People have been hoping for updates for a long time ..... Tweaks wont (probably) attract new teams but they will keep people interested and more likely to stay but never mind.
Leader and supreme commander of Chester's finest (Chester Ducks) cricket team and now also manager of the mighty South African national side.

-English SOD Champions - S19, S20, S21
-Short League Champions - S19, S20

OviRajKhan

Postby OviRajKhan » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:48 am

Seeing a lot of older teams are turning into bot.. its really something to worry.. people are losing interest from this game... I think the devs should do some updates.. not so much but at least..by adding some new features... or simply updating the UI would be also a good update.. at least people who are still here won't lose interest from this game.. I'm playing this game its been almost 2 years... to be honest.. I haven't noticed any changes.. I won't blame the devs, I guess they're busy, but still.. new teams are not coming.. and older teams are turning into bot.. this is something they should work on.. otherwise I don't know what will happen to stumped... :roll:
-Manager of Bangladesh Jr Cricket Club

liquefry

Postby liquefry » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:40 am

I'd start up a second team in a minor league if it was allowed!

team

Postby team » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:24 pm

Again, the topic is going to be closed.But there is no positive answers from anyone.

Return to “Sri Lanka”