BD NAT prospects

Zorax
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Zorax » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:11 am

Bahadur Gul is having a killer run in SA Div 1, and has been dominating at this level for some time now. 79 Div. 1 OD innings, average of 65, with 29 fifties and 8 tons.

I know his skills don't look great on paper, but he seems to get the job done at the top of the order. Worth a look in?

16 year old Raun Shkorer, with batting potentials 20/15/16, is also worth keeping an eye on. 14 fielding potential too which is useful.
Zorax CC | Free HK
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

Diameter
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Diameter » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:30 am

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=152411

Madhur Ghosh has been consistent for a really long time for my side, particularly in SOD's. Feel he's a good prospect.
Manager of Elemental Beasts

Jimy
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:35 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Jimy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:23 am

Zorax wrote:Bahadur Gul is having a killer run in SA Div 1, and has been dominating at this level for some time now. 79 Div. 1 OD innings, average of 65, with 29 fifties and 8 tons.

I know his skills don't look great on paper, but he seems to get the job done at the top of the order. Worth a look in?

16 year old Raun Shkorer, with batting potentials 20/15/16, is also worth keeping an eye on. 14 fielding potential too which is useful.


Gul might get a shot but batting is our strong point so unlikely(still is a fringe bat). Shkorer looks great and if he gets near his potential then he is probably going to play in the future.

sorry for late response

Jimy
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:35 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Jimy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:25 am

Diameter wrote:http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=152411

Madhur Ghosh has been consistent for a really long time for my side, particularly in SOD's. Feel he's a good prospect.


He looks good but our batting is our strong point so unlikely to get many if any games(still a fringe player though).

samir
Posts: 256
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby samir » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:27 am

Is he in the shortlist ?

Brajesh Shail Player183446
Club LostBoys
Age 20 (and 8 weeks)
Wage / Rating $8,105 / 5,118
Characteristics Strike rotator

Role All-Rounder
Bats Right handed steady
Bowler Right arm medium pace

Stamina 11/13

Shot S. 14/16
Defense 12/16
Attack 14/16

Accuracy 9/13
Movement 10/12
Variation 12/15

Fielding 5/7
Keeping 0/10

Captaincy 5
Experience 9

Jimy
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:35 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Jimy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:31 pm

samir wrote:Is he in the shortlist ?

Brajesh Shail Player183446
Club LostBoys
Age 20 (and 8 weeks)
Wage / Rating $8,105 / 5,118
Characteristics Strike rotator

Role All-Rounder
Bats Right handed steady
Bowler Right arm medium pace

Stamina 11/13

Shot S. 14/16
Defense 12/16
Attack 14/16

Accuracy 9/13
Movement 10/12
Variation 12/15

Fielding 5/7
Keeping 0/10

Captaincy 5
Experience 9


he is in the shortlist. if he improves to 42-43 skill with bat let me know as that is the skill he will need (or if his bowling improves a bit to like 35 skill).

Stomalomalus
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Stomalomalus » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:01 pm

My w/k has become nailed on first choice now, with 16 current keeping and up to 32 current batting.

Could do with some experience, but I think he'll be in the running next season?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=185695
Manager of Pest CCC and Assistant to England NT
National Caps:
Ali Azmat (Pakistan) 9ODI, 3T20I, Kenny Sheldon (England) 7ODI, Andrew Bradfield (England) 5ODI, 4T20I, Firoz Subbanna (Bangladesh) 14T20I

Zorax
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Zorax » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am

With some International T20 cricket on the horizon, I figure Yasin Ud Din might be of interest Player154997

Might be on the lower-end skill wise, but he's got pace, experience, and two extremely useful characteristics. Pretty incredible T20 record too.
Zorax CC | Free HK
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

rtj45
Posts: 4154
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am
Location: Dorset

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby rtj45 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:17 pm

Seem to be doing well with your squad but as an afterthough Kaalki is a gung-ho high attack machine

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=183700

Could slog some balls for boundaries as an outside pick?
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

Randall
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: BD NAT prospects

Postby Randall » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Are NAT games for all ages or are there also matches for just younger players U19? U22?

Cheers Randall


Return to “Bangladesh”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest