41 skill batsman with great fielding

conradij
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

41 skill batsman with great fielding

Postby conradij » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 am

I don't have much experience buying or selling mature players - what's a good price for this player?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=144731

Age 25 (and 1 weeks) : view history
Wage / Rating $12,952 / 5,473
Characteristics Close catcher and Effort bowler

Bats Right handed steady

Stamina 18/20

Shot S. 12/13
Defense 16/18
Attack 13/15

Fielding 14/16

Experience 20
Stumped team: Pro Crastinators http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=126

rtj45
Posts: 3444
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am
Location: Dorset

Re: 41 skill batsman with great fielding

Postby rtj45 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 am

conradij wrote:I don't have much experience buying or selling mature players - what's a good price for this player?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=144731

Age 25 (and 1 weeks) : view history
Wage / Rating $12,952 / 5,473
Characteristics Close catcher and Effort bowler

Bats Right handed steady

Stamina 18/20

Shot S. 12/13
Defense 16/18
Attack 13/15

Fielding 14/16

Experience 20


1m to 1.5m could be higher. Useful secondaries boost him.
Manager of West Row Warriors
Winner of all available titles in Season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Former world #1

conradij
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: 41 skill batsman with great fielding

Postby conradij » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:56 pm

rtj45 wrote:
conradij wrote:I don't have much experience buying or selling mature players - what's a good price for this player?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=144731

Age 25 (and 1 weeks) : view history
Wage / Rating $12,952 / 5,473
Characteristics Close catcher and Effort bowler

Bats Right handed steady

Stamina 18/20

Shot S. 12/13
Defense 16/18
Attack 13/15

Fielding 14/16

Experience 20


1m to 1.5m could be higher. Useful secondaries boost him.


Thanks :thumbup:
Stumped team: Pro Crastinators http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=126

conradij
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: 41 skill batsman with great fielding

Postby conradij » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:50 am

conradij wrote:
rtj45 wrote:
conradij wrote:I don't have much experience buying or selling mature players - what's a good price for this player?

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=144731

Age 25 (and 1 weeks) : view history
Wage / Rating $12,952 / 5,473
Characteristics Close catcher and Effort bowler

Bats Right handed steady

Stamina 18/20

Shot S. 12/13
Defense 16/18
Attack 13/15

Fielding 14/16

Experience 20


1m to 1.5m could be higher. Useful secondaries boost him.


Thanks :thumbup:


Now on sale, current price £1m
Stumped team: Pro Crastinators http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=126


Return to “Valuations/Offers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest