Transfer Market Action

liquefry

Re: Transfer Market Action

Postby liquefry » Wed May 15, 2019 5:57 am

MOD-tonk6464 wrote:This player has already been advertised in the For Sale Forum. I've moved your post here. Please discuss players on the market here.

Great potential batsman that one!

No prob. I didn't even notice that the other post was an ad for this guy! Not terrific sales technique to necro an old post without any details on the new player. He will sell himself though, this guy is the best 16 year old I've seen on the market.

bumpuss

Postby bumpuss » Wed May 15, 2019 9:14 am

is this the best batsmen with potential?

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:34 pm

bumpuss wrote:is this the best batsmen with potential?

He's excellent but not the highest potential batsman ever.

Greg Berrisford has 56 total batting potential. I'm not sure if that's the record highest but he's up there.
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

Lunarlord34

Postby Lunarlord34 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:54 pm

MOD-tonk6464 wrote:

Greg Berrisford has 56 total batting potential. I'm not sure if that's the record highest but he's up there.

....Doesn't Bumpuss himself have a 58 potential bat?
EDIT: Yes he does, bottom of page 41 in the thread 'And the scouts find...' 20/20/18 pot bat who's been renamed at some point to Kisame Hoshigaki

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Lunarlord34 wrote:
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:

....Doesn't Bumpuss himself have a 58 potential bat?
EDIT: Yes he does, bottom of page 41 in the thread 'And the scouts find...' 20/20/18 pot bat who's been renamed at some point to Kisame Hoshigaki

:lol:
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm

MOD-tonk6464 wrote:

There was once an Aussie in the early seasons who was 58.the team went bot before he reached his dizzy heights unfortunately
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

wolfman

Postby wolfman » Wed May 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi All,

I'm Joe from India. Thanks for all the support which you are showing for my player.

I did not know where to ask for player training suggestions and which thread to create for advertising my player. That's why I used my older thread in 'For Sale' itself.

Bumpuss said he will give me some tips. Is this the right place to ask? Hope the mod will not be angry with me this time. :)

I don't know any of you, but I have read all your forum posts now and before. Will try to interact with the team more.

Joe the Wolf.

Lunarlord34

Postby Lunarlord34 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:12 am

rtj45 wrote:
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:

There was once an Aussie in the early seasons who was 58.the team went bot before he reached his dizzy heights unfortunately

Ah yes I know who you're refering to. I used to play a few games against that bot team back in the day. Can't remember his name for the life of me though.

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 am

rtj45 wrote:
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:

Ah yes, you're right - I remember him now.
Manager of The Tonkers

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:18 am

wolfman wrote:Hi All,

I'm Joe from India. Thanks for all the support which you are showing for my player.

I did not know where to ask for player training suggestions and which thread to create for advertising my player. That's why I used my older thread in 'For Sale' itself.

Bumpuss said he will give me some tips. Is this the right place to ask? Hope the mod will not be angry with me this time. :)

I don't know any of you, but I have read all your forum posts now and before. Will try to interact with the team more.

Joe the Wolf.

Hi Joe,

I wasn't angry with you (or anyone else). Just trying to get everyone to post in the relevant forums.

By the way, welcome to Stumped! I hope you enjoy playing the game. Feel free to ask questions. There are lots of friendly managers here who are happy to help. :)

The best place to ask questions is in the Beginners Section Forum. You can either start your own thread or use an existing thread that is relevant to your questions.

That's a really great youngster you've picked up. Such high potential is very rare! I'd advise you to spend your money wisely and keep staff wages under control. Managing finances well is crucial in this game. All the best :)
Manager of The Tonkers

Return to “Game Matters”