Transfer Market Action

wolfman

Re: Transfer Market Action

Postby wolfman » Thu May 16, 2019 4:02 am

MOD-tonk6464 wrote:Hi Joe,

I wasn't angry with you (or anyone else). Just trying to get everyone to post in the relevant forums.

By the way, welcome to Stumped! I hope you enjoy playing the game. Feel free to ask questions. There are lots of friendly managers here who are happy to help. :)

The best place to ask questions is in the Beginners Section Forum. You can either start your own thread or use an existing thread that is relevant to your questions.

That's a really great youngster you've picked up. Such high potential is very rare! I'd advise you to spend your money wisely and keep staff wages under control. Managing finances well is crucial in this game. All the best :)

Thank you very much Mr. Mod Tonk! I didn't mean that you were angry, I was just kidding. :)

Thanks again for all your tips. I will make use of the beginners section extensively as per your advice.

You are right about finances. When, where, how and what to spend on is very important. Thanks for that advice as well.

I'm grateful for your welcome and support. Eager to interact more with you and others.

Joe the Wolf.

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:46 am

wolfman wrote:
MOD-tonk6464 wrote:Hi Joe,

I wasn't angry with you (or anyone else). Just trying to get everyone to post in the relevant forums.

By the way, welcome to Stumped! I hope you enjoy playing the game. Feel free to ask questions. There are lots of friendly managers here who are happy to help. :)

The best place to ask questions is in the Beginners Section Forum. You can either start your own thread or use an existing thread that is relevant to your questions.

That's a really great youngster you've picked up. Such high potential is very rare! I'd advise you to spend your money wisely and keep staff wages under control. Managing finances well is crucial in this game. All the best :)

Thank you very much Mr. Mod Tonk! I didn't mean that you were angry, I was just kidding. :)

Thanks again for all your tips. I will make use of the beginners section extensively as per your advice.

You are right about finances. When, where, how and what to spend on is very important. Thanks for that advice as well.

I'm grateful for your welcome and support. Eager to interact more with you and others.

Joe the Wolf.

:thumbup:
Manager of The Tonkers - Winners of the career 'Grand Slam' (Div.1 SOD, T20, DEV & The Stumped! Cup)
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

wolfman

Postby wolfman » Thu May 16, 2019 6:39 pm

I thank the Nelson team manager Vaughan86 for buying Tharindu Wijeratne for $5,853,390. Is that a Stumped record? If so, I'm overwhelmed.

In our short period of existence, we played well and came closer to breach the 100 mark with 103 in the world rankings. Currently we slipped a bit to 114. We played till R5 before we crashed out of the Stumped Cup.

All your support and help motivates me to do more from here on. Thanks to everybody. Hope you'll be hearing the Wolf's howls often.

Joe the Wolf.

rajakhil92

Postby rajakhil92 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 am

Stumped record is around 7.5 mil i think....but still a huge deal you got....you can build a strong team with that amount...

wolfman

Postby wolfman » Fri May 17, 2019 4:17 am

rajakhil92 wrote:Stumped record is around 7.5 mil i think....but still a huge deal you got....you can build a strong team with that amount...

Thanks for the advice. Even before this sale, we have a first choice team whose strength is striking above 60K. Our next target is to cross 65K and build a strong youth team as well, which must cross 50K, which is perfectly syncing with your advice. :thumbup:

Return to “Game Matters”