Player for Sale

wolfman

Player for Sale

Postby wolfman » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:15 am

Hi All

I'm Joe, a new kid in the block. I go by the name wolfman and I call my team 'The Wolf Men', as an affiliation to me becoming a Man-Wolf during full moon days. (And I may not be joking)

I am here to sell you a player, who in my understanding of Stumped over the past 3 months, could turn out to be a valuable fast bowler.

He is a recently scouted medium pace bowler who adds up to 50 bowling points. Here is his profile. http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=191504

As I have very less money in my kitty, any high valued bids are most welcome. And if you are interested in funding for wolf-man cure finding, don't hesitate to DM me. Thanks!

Joe.

wolfman

Batting Bomb for Sale

Postby wolfman » Mon May 13, 2019 9:50 am

Hi All,

Once again Joe here. Using my previous and only forum post thread to announce another player whom I'm releasing to be devoured by the other wolves of Stumped.

And I'm sure that he is a batting bomb. I present you, Tharindhu Wijeratne, who is surely going to make SL National team in the future. I've trained him well over a period of 7 weeks. His total batting skills are 54 and he is currently at 12. I've given him lot of gym and fielding sessions than batting. So, his stamina is currently at 13 out of a total of 15 and fielding is 7 out of 9.

http://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=192265

Go ahead and show me what you've got to bid for this kid.

Joe.

bumpuss

Re: Player for Sale

Postby bumpuss » Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 am

Hi Wolfman

Great player!

I hope you really didn’t train him in gym or fielding sessions! In fact I would recommend you dont train any 16yr olds in gym or fielding!

As you are new to the game, I suggest if you haven’t already check the out the numerous posts aimed at new managers (in particular the beginners thread). And dont be shy of asking questions in the forum too.
Last edited by MOD-tonk6464 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cleaning up

wolfman

Postby wolfman » Tue May 14, 2019 10:28 am

Thank you Bumpuss. You read me well.

I am a bit of an introvert and hate to disturb the norm. Thanks for the training tips. Can you please throw me some light on what training should be given for such players?

Thanks, Joe
Last edited by MOD-tonk6464 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cleaning up

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:40 am

This has gone off-topic and the discussion belongs in a different forum (Game Matters or Beginners Section). This forum is for 'For Sale' ads.
Manager of The Tonkers
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (8 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

Return to “For Sale”