Short League 4

FlashXI

Re: Short League 4

Postby FlashXI » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:24 am

FlashXI wrote:
Lalithkumark wrote:
alban wrote:I’d like to be involved if you’re looking to expand.

Added in mate..!! Thanks for the interest. :thumbup:

37 teams.. :D

Come on mates we need a bit more though to touch to 40..it's an interesting friendly competition and as in here please do not miss this golden opportunity. :) Jump in. :) Let us free Lalith ji though :lol:

Signups Closes on 24th March '19 18:00 Stumped Time

stellar99

Postby stellar99 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:06 pm

FlashXI wrote:
FlashXI wrote:
Lalithkumark wrote:
Added in mate..!! Thanks for the interest. :thumbup:

Come on mates we need a bit more though to touch to 40..it's an interesting friendly competition and as in here please do not miss this golden opportunity. :) Jump in. :) Let us free Lalith ji though :lol:

I am not sure what golden opportunity you are referring to. This is a friendly competition and it will be fun, yes, I agree, but I think you are overselling it a bit by repeatedly calling for people to sign-up, as if it's a sales campaign. I could observe that most of the regular managers whom I see here in Stumped had signed up. Some won't sign up because of time constraints. So, let them come if they really want to participate.

@Lalith: I agree with my friend Richie. Regulars like him and other competitive teams should be allocated a prime spot, rather than taking a 'First Come First Serve' approach. I am all for improvement of new teams, without doubt. But, regulars must be given priority too.

Warm Regards,
Stellar Ram.

FlashXI

Postby FlashXI » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:58 pm

stellar99 wrote:
FlashXI wrote:
FlashXI wrote:

I am not sure what golden opportunity you are referring to. This is a friendly competition and it will be fun, yes, I agree, but I think you are overselling it a bit by repeatedly calling for people to sign-up, as if it's a sales campaign. I could observe that most of the regular managers whom I see here in Stumped had signed up. Some won't sign up because of time constraints. So, let them come if they really want to participate.

@Lalith: I agree with my friend Richie. Regulars like him and other competitive teams should be allocated a prime spot, rather than taking a 'First Come First Serve' approach. I am all for improvement of new teams, without doubt. But, regulars must be given priority too.

Warm Regards,
Stellar Ram.

Hi mate,I am not trying to over sell this one but I do see some regulars on Stumped missing out from here..some say they have not get the invites which Lalith knows on as I had already mailed him on(Last season Lalith had already mentioned this one on)!!

By golden opportunity I mean by defeating the strongest team or the strongest manager which I would be trying to do on this time.

Moreover I do not like to see a team put out on the reserve list..I would like to see all the teams accomodated on!!

I also know the situations most are facing on...as I have to do regular doctor/hospital visits on maybe which would last for this year probably -Suddenly have to deal with vericose veins & knee jerking issues!!

Thanks for the advise though :)

Take care..
All the best mate!!

Lalithkumark

Postby Lalithkumark » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 pm

Hey Stellar..

Its a tough decision.. Until teams signup we are not sure whether they would eventually signup.. And we cant keep teams guessing whether they are in or not with a last minute entry of previous season teams.
But if i do see any of the Old teams are interested, I do the best possible thing like increasing the size of the competition by adding a new tier or increasing a tier adhocly just to accommodate the folks. And we have ample time for Signups which ensure you dont miss the window unless the teams have gone inactive.

First come first serve looks the uncomplicated option until we keep the Maximum slots Fluid, which it is now.

venka

Postby venka » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:37 am

I am in

Lalithkumark

Postby Lalithkumark » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm

38 Teams.. :)

Jimy

Postby Jimy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am

I am in as well.

Bobman3000

Postby Bobman3000 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am

count me in. about time to get back into the game a little.

angeltoast

Postby angeltoast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 am

That's the 40 teams we need!
Lizzie Mills ~ Image ~ Iceni Cricket Club
http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=1492

Lalithkumark

Postby Lalithkumark » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:06 am

Yep. We are full now.. :) 8days before the scheduled singups closure..

Return to “Friendly Competitions”