Membership

angeltoast

Membership

Postby angeltoast » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:56 am

It's nearly my Stumped birthday. I joined on 1st May 2018, and it has been a pleasure sharing my laptop with you folks.
I have just paid for another 12 month's membership, and, frankly, it's the best £20 I will spend this year.
Lizzie Mills, manager of ...
  • Iceni Cricket Club
  • West Indies national team

DEV-R0b1et
Site Admin

Re: Membership

Postby DEV-R0b1et » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:09 am

Why did I not install a like button.

Memebrships keep the game running, all those pesky adverts non-members see don't get near covering the server costs.

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:14 pm

DEV-R0b1et wrote:Why did I not install a like button.

Memebrships keep the game running, all those pesky adverts non-members see don't get near covering the server costs.

I have been a constant believer in supporting a developing game and have paid for a lot of membership over my time as a Stumpd manager.

I must admit I haven't paid any membership over the past few months as the game has been inactive, however I am loving the world cup idea and will most likely purchase member on the back of this.
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Membership purchased.

I haven't bought membership for a few months as the game has been stagnant, however I am keen to show my support for an active Rob and this World Cup reshape is great. Membership does offer benefits to a manager to let you get more involved with your club, do consider it if you have the money!

angeltoast

Postby angeltoast » Fri May 03, 2019 7:07 am

I honestly don't think that the game has been stagnant. The regular competitions have been as competitive as ever, and Lalith's Short League added an exciting extra bit of fun. It's true that Rob's absence was frustrating for a while, but he has to earn a living, and Stumped is never going to generate enough cashflow to provide that. I tried all the cricket management games last year, and in my opinion Stumped is the best of the lot, and well worth the small investment of a year's membership.
Lizzie Mills, manager of ...
  • Iceni Cricket Club
  • West Indies national team

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:30 am

angeltoast wrote:I honestly don't think that the game has been stagnant. The regular competitions have been as competitive as ever, and Lalith's Short League added an exciting extra bit of fun. It's true that Rob's absence was frustrating for a while, but he has to earn a living, and Stumped is never going to generate enough cashflow to provide that. I tried all the cricket management games last year, and in my opinion Stumped is the best of the lot, and well worth the small investment of a year's membership.

There haven't been any updates to the game for a while, agreed Rob has to have a life outside Stumped but either way if I pay for the game I want it to be evolving, so yes it has been stagnant in that regard.

As always the community has continued to march on and Lalit's friendly comp is fantastic, which is completely different from the point I made.

bumpuss

Postby bumpuss » Sat May 18, 2019 1:16 am

I just bought membership, i have 280 credits 8-)

Return to “Game Matters”