Does Phil Inn age?

Odin
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Does Phil Inn age?

Postby Odin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:21 am

See subject. And if yes, does anyone have an old one?

rtj45
Posts: 3511
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am
Location: Dorset

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby rtj45 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Phil Inn doesn't exist as a player. He merely fills in short squads. He is an intangible asset.
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

ZeroMoment
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby ZeroMoment » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:33 pm

rtj45 wrote:Phil Inn doesn't exist as a player. He merely fills in short squads. He is an intangible asset.


Phil Inn is a secret clonning experiment from the government. They kill them after they're finshed with them.

User avatar
angeltoast
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby angeltoast » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Quite often he's the best player on the team
Lizzie Mills, manager of ...
  • Iceni Cricket Club
    Image
  • West Indies national team
    Image

conradij
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby conradij » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 pm

ZeroMoment wrote:
rtj45 wrote:Phil Inn doesn't exist as a player. He merely fills in short squads. He is an intangible asset.


Phil Inn is a secret clonning experiment from the government. They kill them after they're finshed with them.


Fake news. They merely put them out to pasture to congratulate them on a job well done. They change their surname to 'Out' to prevent detection
Stumped team: Pro Crastinators http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=126

Stomalomalus
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby Stomalomalus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm

conradij wrote:
ZeroMoment wrote:
rtj45 wrote:Phil Inn doesn't exist as a player. He merely fills in short squads. He is an intangible asset.


Phil Inn is a secret clonning experiment from the government. They kill them after they're finshed with them.


Fake news. They merely put them out to pasture to congratulate them on a job well done. They change their surname to 'Out' to prevent detection


I hear there's a lot of paperwork...

A lot of forms that need to be...

Odin
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby Odin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Thanks. It was a gap in my Stumped knowledge. A gap that's now been filled in...

Lunarlord34
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby Lunarlord34 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Odin wrote:Thanks. It was a gap in my Stumped knowledge. A gap that's now been filled in...

You mean Phill-ed Inn :P :shh:

rtj45
Posts: 3511
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am
Location: Dorset

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby rtj45 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:26 pm

Sigh lol
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

xmarra
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Does Phil Inn age?

Postby xmarra » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Lunarlord34 wrote:
Odin wrote:Thanks. It was a gap in my Stumped knowledge. A gap that's now been filled in...

You mean Phill-ed Inn :P :shh:


:D we need a like button :clap:
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 2.1, season 11
Winners of DEV 2.3, season 12
Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16 & 17

Winner of International T20 - Season 12
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

Ranji2 Finalist


Return to “Game Matters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests