Stumped World Cup (England and Wales)

elegantyak

Re: Stumped World Cup (England and Wales)

Postby elegantyak » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:36 pm

I'd never really paid much attention to the international stuff before, but I really enjoyed this tournament. I think that's partly down to the excellent idea of copying the world cup, but I also appreciated all the extra effort people put in to bring the competition alive. This includes all the managers with their match reviews and discussions about their team/squad and the excellent prediction league.

Thanks to everyone involved for the entertainment. Congratulation to Bangladesh on a fantastic victory and hard luck to England and Australia who also put out excellent and interesting sides.

Stomalomalus

Postby Stomalomalus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:33 pm

elegantyak wrote:I'd never really paid much attention to the international stuff before, but I really enjoyed this tournament. I think that's partly down to the excellent idea of copying the world cup, but I also appreciated all the extra effort people put in to bring the competition alive. This includes all the managers with their match reviews and discussions about their team/squad and the excellent prediction league.

Thanks to everyone involved for the entertainment. Congratulation to Bangladesh on a fantastic victory and hard luck to England and Australia who also put out excellent and interesting sides.

Yes, it was a very good tournament. Well done to all involved. Except the England management, who have broken Sheldon. He was averaging 50 in the build up to the world cup! So far this season... 13! Jesus, he's been terrible!

You broke him! ;)

xmarra

Postby xmarra » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Congratulations Bangladesh, grest tournament from you guys.

Well done from the New zealand camp :thumbup:
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 2.1, season 11
Winners of DEV 2.3, season 12
Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16 & 17

Winner of International T20 - Season 12
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

Ranji2 Finalist

conradij

Postby conradij » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:49 pm

elegantyak wrote:... I also appreciated all the extra effort people put in to bring the competition alive. This includes all the managers with their match reviews and discussions about their team/squad and the excellent prediction league.

Completely agree
Stumped team: Pro Crastinators http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=126

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:16 pm

conradij wrote:
elegantyak wrote:... I also appreciated all the extra effort people put in to bring the competition alive. This includes all the managers with their match reviews and discussions about their team/squad and the excellent prediction league.

Completely agree

Very much agree, also many thanks to Suffy and Rob, both did great organising the fantasy league and the WC respectively. Unfortunate England couldn't get another title but we had a great season with some outrageous stats for a lot of our players. Just wait until we unleash our T20 line up... :mrgreen:
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

Return to “Internationals”