VRC Round 7

Odin
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

VRC Round 7

Postby Odin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Week 7 starting Apr 10th
Bonus round:
It's a normal game 4/2/0, but there are up to 7 bonus points as follows (You must have MORE than your opponent to get the bonus point):
most different hobbies
most nationalities
most different types of bowler who bowl at least 5 overs, left and right count as different
most different talents
most home-grown players
most players at least 30 year old
most extras bowled

Home Away
Free HK vs Sir XI
Green Valley Eagles vs Crazy xi
LMD CC vs Pest CCC
Usz Warriors vs Chester Ducks

Cunning vs Durham Elite
Blackcat vs Pro Crastinators
Fartland vs Fictionally Inclined
Liverpool Vikings vs All in the wrists

Post when you invite
Post game results
Last edited by Odin on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odin
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Odin » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:53 am

Invite sent to Durham Elite for Apr 7th, at Elite's ground.
I'm looking forward to this round, hoping to win a lot of bonus points!

Zorax
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Zorax » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Challenge sent to SIR XI, both home and away, for Tuesday 31st March

Hoping to rack in some good pointage too
Free Hong Kong.
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

James018
Posts: 1436
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby James018 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:05 am

Challenges home and away sent for April 9.

Crazyman
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Crazyman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 pm

James018 wrote:Challenges home and away sent for April 9.

accepted
India NAT Manager (Season 16-17), Bangladesh NAT Manager (Season 10-15)
Bangladesh NAT Asst (Season 8-9)
, Pak NAT assistant (Season 20-22)
SL 1.1 Champions- Dev- Season 9, 10, 11 + T20- Season 17, 18

Zorax
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Zorax » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Odin wrote:Week 7 starting Apr 10th
Bonus round:
It's a normal game 4/2/0, but there are up to 7 bonus points as follows (No NRR in this game):
most different hobbies
most nationalities
most different types of bowler who bowl at least 5 overs, left and right count as different
most different talents
most home-grown players
most players at least 30 year old
most extras bowled

Would like to clarify - 4 points for a win, and up to 7 bonus points for each of those criteria. There isn't an additional 2 points available for something else right?
Free Hong Kong.
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

Odin
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Odin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am

Zorax wrote:
Odin wrote:Week 7 starting Apr 10th
Bonus round:
It's a normal game 4/2/0, but there are up to 7 bonus points as follows (No NRR in this game):
most different hobbies
most nationalities
most different types of bowler who bowl at least 5 overs, left and right count as different
most different talents
most home-grown players
most players at least 30 year old
most extras bowled

Would like to clarify - 4 points for a win, and up to 7 bonus points for each of those criteria. There isn't an additional 2 points available for something else right?


You have it right. No additional 2 points.

Zorax
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Zorax » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:18 am

Here are my team's details for the bonus points for this game:

Nationalities = 7

Bowler Types = 6

Home Grown = 6 (Bahadur Gul, Chiman Rima, Ihsaan Ahmed, Arif Jalal, Yasin Ud Din, Luke Giddings)

Hobbies = 11 (BG - Field Hockey, CR - Coin Collecting, IP - Sculpting, ZY - Running, GL - Geocaching, KG - Reading, IH - Meteorology, AJ - Billiards, YUD - Badminton, BN - Volleyball, LG - Bird Watching)

Talents = 13 (BG - Front footed and Reverse swinger, CR - Strike rotator, ZY - Death Bowler and Crowd Pleaser, GL - Erratic, KG - Superstar and Safe pair of hands, IH - Quick runner and Finisher, AJ - Economical, YUD - Poker-faced and Partnership breaker, BN - Tail clearer)

Over 30s = 0
Free Hong Kong.
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

Zorax
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby Zorax » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:13 am

inept batting is my downfall yet again.

http://www.stumpedgame.com/Scorecard.php?Match=1248990

Definitely used more bowler types than SIR XI and also conceded more extras, so I've got 2/7 bonus points. Will wait on him to confirm the remaining 5.
Free Hong Kong.
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

xmarra
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: VRC Round 7

Postby xmarra » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:12 pm

Odin wrote:Invite sent to Durham Elite for Apr 7th, at Elite's ground.
I'm looking forward to this round, hoping to win a lot of bonus points!


Accepted and also hoping to win a lot of bonus points. :thumbup:
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16, 17 & 21
Winner of T20 1.1 season 21

Winner of International T20 - Season 12 & 22
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17


Return to “Friendly Competitions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests