Quick Questions

DEV-R0b1et
Site Admin

Re: Quick Questions

Postby DEV-R0b1et » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:59 pm

conradij wrote:Thank you, is condition what is impacted by an injury (and knock on effects from that), or are there additional impacts?

Yes, exactly - though the effects of low condition are quite widespread. Worth noting that if an injured player gets injured, they get a much worse injury, it lasts longer with a worse effect... avoid playing them if you can - my affiliate was forced to keep playing an injured player... I used recuperation training to limit it and was lucky it didn't get worse.

Zorax

Postby Zorax » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:34 pm

I have never had an injured player in my 24 seasons playing the game. If I did, it was so long ago that I can't even remember it,

Maybe I'm too kind a manger
Zorax CC | Free HK
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

James018

Postby James018 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:15 pm

I've had two injuries, both the result of unfortunate timing that saw a player play Cup and Dev without a fitness update in between, and bowl a fair amount of overs in each. I think both would have been reasonably unlucky, but neither were long injuries (a week or two) so it wasn't a big deal.

Randall

Postby Randall » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Never had an injury longer than 6 weeks
However I saw someone purchase a good DEV player in the last couple of months. Being the nice chap I am I was concerned enough to raise the issue I saw with the player - namely he was injured for 235...... YES 235 days!!

As our season is 15 weeks long that is well over 2 seasons he is going to sit there doing diddly squat!

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Randall wrote:Never had an injury longer than 6 weeks
However I saw someone purchase a good DEV player in the last couple of months. Being the nice chap I am I was concerned enough to raise the issue I saw with the player - namely he was injured for 235...... YES 235 days!!

As our season is 15 weeks long that is well over 2 seasons he is going to sit there doing diddly squat!

Injuries can be cured, 100 days are recovered at the end of a season and recuperation heals 7 days every training update - so could be less than a season
Manager of West Row Wyverns
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)
Breeder of Peach #1 bowler in the world.
Mainly does some England management stuff

YVRK

Postby YVRK » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:38 pm

How skilled does a keeper need to be to start taking stumpings off medium/medium-fast bowlers?
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins of of Britannia (The Penguin Squad)

Return to “The Beginners Section”