Season 27 League Matches

Krypto

Re: Season 27 League Matches

Postby Krypto » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:56 am

Maybe , but it needs to go horribly wrong , You have only lost 2 games in OD and 3 in T20 . Seeing the possibility of you losing more than 1 in the last 3 is highly unlikely . Pr-mature possibly yes .

Seeing that your 2 defeats was your first 2 in OD , it makes the percentage so much lower .

Im not trying to Jynx you bud . Maybe one game away from proving my point so we will see .
Manager of KryptoKnights and KandorKings
Ex South-African National Manager
National Duties: Uys Fouche(South-Africa):Johannes Opperman (South-Africa)Mark Rumble(South-Africa)
National Duties:Vimbai Martinus (Zimbabwe)

YVRK

Postby YVRK » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 pm

https://www.stumpedgame.com/Scorecard.php?Match=1464446

How

the hell

did we win this?

Frankly I just feel bad for Basco, they were cruising to victory off the back of a blistering innings from Tash Gingell and then...their tail got knocked over like bowling pins as my tail clearers finally decided to do their job for once. Seems like my unnecesarily high tail rating of 48k compared to their 33k is actually what may have won us the game in the end. An 8th wicket stand of 62 between Peake and Jarvis earlier on propelled us to a defendable score while Basco's tailenders weren't that good at batting and so couldn't score the final few runs required.
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins (The Penguin Squad) as well as their South African affiliate based in the Americas (Rockhoppers CC)

South African NAT assistant (Season 27)

Squarebear

Postby Squarebear » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Oh wow. That looked a nailed-on home win. How satisfying to prise victory from the jaws of defeat, though, eh?

In the meantime, despite Yorkshire Puddings' ace pacemen giving my innings a very uneven look, I have hauled myself off the bottom of the division with a narrow win.

https://www.stumpedgame.com/Scorecard.php?Match=1464391

Return to “Senior One Day Games”