Season 27

YVRK
Posts: 1042
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:05 pm
Location: Worcestershire, England

Re: Season 27

Postby YVRK » Mon May 03, 2021 11:28 am

Aw man you're kidding me. I intended to take the gloves off my keeper and play him as a specialist bat at no.10 on max aggression since he's low on conditions. Turns out that idiot me didn't check the orders properly and instead I've given him a full quota of 8 overs! :oops: - with the worst part being how he's the worst bowler in the squad with a grand total of 1 bowling skill! I've also given my fill in bowler no overs, and managed to give Dawson only 4. Still have no clue how I mucked that up.

Now I'm looking at an almost certain loss against Astronomy Domine and a very high chance of injury to my wicketkeeper.
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins (The Penguin Squad) as well as their South African affiliate based in the Americas (Rockhoppers CC)

South African NAT assistant (Season 27)

paul857
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:20 pm
Location: Alloa

Re: Season 27

Postby paul857 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:37 pm

YVRK wrote:Now I'm looking at an almost certain loss against Astronomy Domine and a very high chance of injury to my wicketkeeper.

At least you're still top of the league & helped me try to avoid relegation at the same time :D
Manager of EurAfrica-based Astronomy Domine and America-based franchise Cow Corner.

YVRK
Posts: 1042
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:05 pm
Location: Worcestershire, England

Re: Season 27

Postby YVRK » Mon May 03, 2021 6:51 pm

paul857 wrote:
YVRK wrote:Now I'm looking at an almost certain loss against Astronomy Domine and a very high chance of injury to my wicketkeeper.

At least you're still top of the league & helped me try to avoid relegation at the same time :D


Lol well I guess that everyone wins then. I'm not going to be too fussed if I don't promote but I wouldn't mind it.

Over in America DEV 2.1 we've had some unusually similar results. Two games involved a target of over 200 being set and for the team batting first to win on both occasions by 4 runs. The other two fixtures had totals of around 180 set, with both ending in a win for the chasing team by 2 wickets!
https://www.stumpedgame.com/league_tabl ... ague=25994
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins (The Penguin Squad) as well as their South African affiliate based in the Americas (Rockhoppers CC)

South African NAT assistant (Season 27)

mike778
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Re: Season 27

Postby mike778 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:58 pm

YVRK wrote:Aw man you're kidding me. I intended to take the gloves off my keeper and play him as a specialist bat at no.10 on max aggression since he's low on conditions. Turns out that idiot me didn't check the orders properly and instead I've given him a full quota of 8 overs! :oops: - with the worst part being how he's the worst bowler in the squad with a grand total of 1 bowling skill! I've also given my fill in bowler no overs, and managed to give Dawson only 4. Still have no clue how I mucked that up.

Now I'm looking at an almost certain loss against Astronomy Domine and a very high chance of injury to my wicketkeeper.


Well Hitendra survived and took a wicket. Rest of his stats not so great.
Leader and supreme commander of Chester Ducks .... (and SA Ducks)

SOD Champions - S19, S20, S21 (England)
2020 Champions - S25 (England), S26 (Euro-Africa)
DEV Champions - S24 (England)
Short League Champions - S19, S20

Krypto
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:31 am

Re: Season 27

Postby Krypto » Mon May 10, 2021 2:09 pm

This season just continues to provide horrific games that is very difficult to make sense off . very entertaining however frustrating . Well played Zorax you deserved a win man , been a hard season for you .

https://www.stumpedgame.com/Scorecard.php?Match=1462020
Manager of KryptoKnights and KandorKings
Ex South-African National Manager
National Duties: Uys Fouche(South-Africa):Johannes Opperman (South-Africa)Mark Rumble(South-Africa)
National Duties:Vimbai Martinus (Zimbabwe)


Return to “Development Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest