Friendly DEV matches

paul857

Re: Friendly DEV matches

Postby paul857 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:40 pm

garthmaul wrote:I'm up for Dev team friendlies. My keeper is injured at the moment though, so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks if you want a full strength team to play. The youths have 40kish rating

Have sent a home and an away challenge. Thanks.
Manager of EurAfrica-based Astronomy Domine and America-based franchise Cow Corner.

Krypto

Dev Friendlies

Postby Krypto » Fri May 14, 2021 7:21 am

Hey Managers

I desperately need to figure something out on my dev setup . Im not entirely sure friendlies will be the best way to do it however it will start to give me an idea how i want to play these players together and what my combinations might look like and that can affect some hard decisions i need to make .

Please if anyone is willing to help me out , send me a dev friendly invite . i just need like 4 or 5 games .
Manager of KryptoKnights and KandorKings
Ex South-African National Manager
National Duties: Uys Fouche(South-Africa):Johannes Opperman (South-Africa)Mark Rumble(South-Africa)
National Duties:Vimbai Martinus (Zimbabwe)

WaddyWoody

Re: Dev Friendlies

Postby WaddyWoody » Fri May 14, 2021 9:34 am

Hey Krypto, I'm always keen for some DEV games. Without looking through your recent games, any preference on strength of opposition you'd like to face, or just keen to get games in?
Leading the Woodpeckers (main) and Wolverines (affiliate) nowhere fast.

Krypto

Postby Krypto » Fri May 14, 2021 10:01 am

The result doesn't matter as the reason is my bowling restructure on dev level . I have 8 guys i need to dwindle down to 5 for the up and coming seasons . Having a hard time to choose between 6 of them for 3 spots so want to see how i would play them and what the team dynamic is and hoping the friendlies will give me some indication .

My batting lineup should be completely unchanged . So who ever plays should still face a decent batting lineup however i very weak bowling setup potentially .
National Duties: Uys Fouche(South-Africa):Johannes Opperman (South-Africa)Mark Rumble(South-Africa)

WaddyWoody

Postby WaddyWoody » Fri May 14, 2021 10:34 am

Sent of couple of challenges mate :thumbup:
Leading the Woodpeckers (main) and Wolverines (affiliate) nowhere fast.

Krypto

Postby Krypto » Fri May 14, 2021 11:01 am

Thank you

Return to “Friendlies”