Quarter Cup - Beyond the Boundary

ltraynor

Re: Quarter Cup - Beyond the Boundary

Postby ltraynor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:32 am

BTB is currently in hybernation until further notice. I have just started a new job and it's quite the learning curve so really don't have the time I did only a few weeks ago.

Hopefully everyone is still enjoying the comp and are ready to move to the next stage very soon!

I'll send out invites to the knockout stage as soon as it's clear which teams have made it. So stay tuned as you can't enter the knockout stage without a link that will be DM to the relevant teams.

Reminder Top 2 from each group in main

and Top 4 for each group in Affiliates are going through. Also the T20 Knockout will launch during the next phase as well.
Manager of Lauderdale CC
Australian National Team Manager
National Duties: Mitul Patel (Bangladesh) Patrick Piggott (England)

rtj45

Postby rtj45 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:48 pm

pfft, Tonks affiliate is untouchable! We got battered again. I'd be very surprised if they didn't win this.
Manager of West Row Wyverns and affiliate East Row Eagles
Winner of the grand slam in season 13 (Dev, T20, SOD, Cup, International)

ltraynor

Postby ltraynor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:15 am

Some teams have got enough points to advance to the knockout stage regardless of results on Saturday or this coming Thursday. so please check your inbox in game for an invite to the next round of the Quarter cup. Tommorows results should also make it more clear who is advancing.

Your cooperation is appreciated so that we can move to the knockout stage without to much fuss.
Manager of Lauderdale CC
Australian National Team Manager
National Duties: Mitul Patel (Bangladesh) Patrick Piggott (England)

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:29 am

rtj45 wrote:pfft, Tonks affiliate is untouchable! We got battered again. I'd be very surprised if they didn't win this.

Not untouchable for the Penguin Squad and Free HK. :P

We've been doing pretty well but I think there are quite a few teams who could potentially win it. Birmingham Blasters comes to mind in particular.
Manager of The Tonkers and affiliate team Marvellous Effort That
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (11 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

MOD-tonk6464

Postby MOD-tonk6464 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:29 am

ltraynor wrote:Some teams have got enough points to advance to the knockout stage regardless of results on Saturday or this coming Thursday. so please check your inbox in game for an invite to the next round of the Quarter cup. Tommorows results should also make it more clear who is advancing.

Your cooperation is appreciated so that we can move to the knockout stage without to much fuss.

:thumbup:
Manager of The Tonkers and affiliate team Marvellous Effort That
Champions of Div.1 SOD (9 times), Div.1 T20 (11 times), Div.1 DEV and Stumped! Cup
Ex-National Manager of Australia - Champions Season 10 and 17

elli56

Postby elli56 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:58 am

Well..... that was THREE hard earned pts in Group E :lol:

Some tough competition but it was good to see our lads rolled their sleeves up n got on with it, running a coupla sides close at least before succumbing to the inevitable.

Big thanks to Itraynor for running this & GL to our Grp E representatives in the KO's
Weymouth Bay Sharks

Dileep

Postby Dileep » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Cheers Eli, great to have topped Group E which was well matched interms of quality

Return to “Friendly Competitions”