DEV friendly cup and spoon LIVE

liquefry

Re: DEV friendly cup and spoon LIVE

Postby liquefry » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 pm

HectorBlap wrote:
conradij wrote:The Spoon

The Brisbane Lions progress to the final after a devastating defeat to Cunning

Barnstoneworth also looking likely to progress against Fictionally Inclined

Both games look very imbalanced in the previews... In case teams forgot to set orders to lose... A rematch could be played tomorrow if their opponents agreed.

Yes another spectacularly appalling performance leads to a 300 run defeat. No problem re-playing if Fictionally Inclined tried too hard today.

All good, I just played normal orders as I forgot we were supposed to be losing lol. My fault so no call for a rematch! Good luck with losing the final as well!
Fictionally Inclined (Oceania - Australia youth) and affiliate Absolute Madness (America - Zimbabwe youth)

HectorBlap

Postby HectorBlap » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:14 am

liquefry wrote:
HectorBlap wrote:
conradij wrote:The Spoon

The Brisbane Lions progress to the final after a devastating defeat to Cunning

Barnstoneworth also looking likely to progress against Fictionally Inclined

Both games look very imbalanced in the previews... In case teams forgot to set orders to lose... A rematch could be played tomorrow if their opponents agreed.

Yes another spectacularly appalling performance leads to a 300 run defeat. No problem re-playing if Fictionally Inclined tried too hard today.

All good, I just played normal orders as I forgot we were supposed to be losing lol. My fault so no call for a rematch! Good luck with losing the final as well!

Thanks liquefry, looks like it'll be a tough one because the opposition made my lot look like an all-star eleven by their stunning capitulation in the semis.
Manager of Barnstoneworth CC (England) - perennial also-rans...and Manama Marauders (South Africa) - future also-rans...

Molle

Postby Molle » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Challenge belatedly sent. Good luck Hector, I hope you get a great youth pull this week and score many runs on Saturday :thumbup:

YVRK

Postby YVRK » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:29 pm

Molle wrote:Challenge belatedly sent. Good luck Hector, I hope you get a great youth pull this week and score many runs on Saturday :thumbup:

I do wish that I signed up for this friendly comp earlier, my current team are great at losing :cry:
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins (The Penguin Squad) as well as their South African affiliate based in the Americas (Rockhoppers CC)

Molle

Postby Molle » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:21 am

https://www.stumpedgame.com/display_com ... ch=1304460

The battle for the spoon is halfway done. 12.4K Vs 13.6K.
Some spoontastic bowling helped Barnestoneworth set a gettable target of 149 but if there's one thing my boys know how to do, it's to stuff up a run chase.
Last edited by Molle on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

HectorBlap

Postby HectorBlap » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:27 am

Molle wrote:https://www.stumpedgame.com/display_commentary_new.php?Match=1304460

The battle for the spoon is halfway done. 12.4K Vs 12.6K.
Some spoontastic bowling helped Barnestoneworth set a gettable target of 149 but if there's one thing my boys know how to do, it's to stuff up a run chase.

Great game Molle. 74 extras was an amazing effort and I thought we had way too many runs and was surprised to see Court hit 20. De Ziwa clearly didn’t listen to the team briefing to avoid runs but it could have gone either way at the end. Not sure how proud I should be of a world beating bunch of losers but good fun all the same.
Manager of Barnstoneworth CC (England) - perennial also-rans...and Manama Marauders (South Africa) - future also-rans...

conradij

Postby conradij » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Congratulations to SIR XI on winning the Cup and Barnstoneworth on winning the Spoon!

Thanks everyone for taking part!
Main team: Pro Crastinators (and Tobe Determined CC)
http://www.stumpedgame.com/club.php?Team=126
Cup winners season 22
England DEV champion seasons 16 and 23

HectorBlap

Postby HectorBlap » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:25 am

YVRK wrote:
Molle wrote:Challenge belatedly sent. Good luck Hector, I hope you get a great youth pull this week and score many runs on Saturday :thumbup:

I do wish that I signed up for this friendly comp earlier, my current team are great at losing :cry:

Fancy putting them up against the champion wastes-of-space :?: They might not be as bad as you think...

Return to “Friendly Competitions”