West-Indies season 24

Calvino

Re: West-Indies season 24

Postby Calvino » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 am

yawar wrote:does anyone have a good west indies spinner at least 40 skill

Not sure why you bothered to ask this when you don't even seem to play more than one spinner on spinning pitches anyway!

yawar

Postby yawar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:11 pm

why are you bullying me i am Afrikaans.My name is Simba :thumbdown: calvino

Calvino

Postby Calvino » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:34 pm

yawar wrote:why are you bullying me i am Afrikaans.My name is Simba :thumbdown: calvino

It was aimed at the national management team. You are a member of that, I believe. Not sure what being Afrikaans has got to do with it? I didn't even know you were Afrikaans.

Pointing out that the West Indies management team have asked for spinners but only use 1 on spinning pitches (the last 2 or 3 spinning pitches anyway) is hardly bullying.

Edit: Perhaps I should have made it more clear that I was refering more to the West Indies managment team as a whole rather than you personally. I apologise for not making that clear.

Standard

Postby Standard » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Hlw.At first sorry to all that we would not fullfil the hopes that WI supporters expect from us.Tried but we failed.Soo bad season for us.Only a satisfactory win at the end.But still we are on the backfoot.My first experience of national duty had not gone so well even I rather to say it worst.I actually don't want to say that lets forget the season or that is unfortunate.But I want to say that we will find out our mistakes, try to solve them and come back strongly.Our last win will inspire us a lot.
Thanks to our national assistant the manager of Dragon Ashes XI
yawar.He is also new like me in national duties but tried as much as he could.Also thanks to other managers who scouts WI players and helped us a lot by revealed their players.I know it is the worst time for WI but hope you guys always be with us and support WI.
Hope well days will come very soon.

Standard

Postby Standard » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Calvino wrote:
yawar wrote:why are you bullying me i am Afrikaans.My name is Simba :thumbdown: calvino

It was aimed at the national management team. You are a member of that, I believe. Not sure what being Afrikaans has got to do with it? I didn't even know you were Afrikaans.

Pointing out that the West Indies management team have asked for spinners but only use 1 on spinning pitches (the last 2 or 3 spinning pitches anyway) is hardly bullying.

Edit: Perhaps I should have made it more clear that I was refering more to the West Indies managment team as a whole rather than you personally. I apologise for not making that clear.

Hlw Calvino, my league mate.Hope you are well.
By the way, I think may be there is a misunderstanding and no need to apologise for anything.It's our duty to ans our supporters.I understand your question.I told yawar to find some spinners because at the begining the pitches were in favour of spinners.I think we should to be do that from the beginning of the season but we might late yes you are right that we may use only 1 spinner in spinning favor pitch.But that is only for 1 or may 2 matches.From the beginning we used all of our 2 spinners but they could not do very well.So we changed our strategy.

Return to “West Indies”