Light amongst the darkness

SM-xmarra

Light amongst the darkness

Postby SM-xmarra » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:35 am

Hi All.

In what has been so far a horrible international campaign and defence of our t20 title there was one shining light and fitting moment in the recent game with South Africa.

Our very own Alfred Cream https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=93586 became the highest international run scorer, as he batted a 112 not out (from 50 balls), to take him onto 3521 runs :clap:

Whether or not the next game against Pakistan is the last for the kiwis, for captain fantastic, remains to be seen. Either way i can only applaud his career and its been a privilege to manage such a high quality player.

P.s. Dont ever ask me about our game with Bangladesh from this season!
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16, 17 & 21
Winner of T20 1.1 season 21 & 24

Winner of International T20 - Season 12 & 22
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

YVRK

Re: Light amongst the darkness

Postby YVRK » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 pm

SM-xmarra wrote:Hi All.

In what has been so far a horrible international campaign and defence of our t20 title there was one shining light and fitting moment in the recent game with South Africa.

Our very own Alfred Cream https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=93586 became the highest international run scorer, as he batted a 112 not out (from 50 balls), to take him onto 3521 runs :clap:

Whether or not the next game against Pakistan is the last for the kiwis, for captain fantastic, remains to be seen. Either way i can only applaud his career and its been a privilege to manage such a high quality player.

Congratulations to Alfred Cream :clap: :clap: :clap: . No doubt the Ross Taylor of Stumped - New Zealand's highest ever run scorer, arguably their greatest batsman and still going strong in his mid 30s!
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins of of Britannia (The Penguin Squad) as well as their South African franchise team (Rockhoppers CC)

paul857

Re: Light amongst the darkness

Postby paul857 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:47 pm

SM-xmarra wrote:Hi All.

Couldn’t shift a guy with more T20 caps than the whole of my squad :silent:
Manager of England-based White Room and South Africa-based franchise Cow Corner.

Assistant/Coach/Tactician of the South Africa national team.

Return to “New Zealand”