Bowlers required

SM-xmarra

Bowlers required

Postby SM-xmarra » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:54 am

Well after much scouting and trawling through searches we're still short in the bowling department.

Anyone with a bowler skilled 42 or above please either pop a link to them here or send me a private message in game or on here with their skills please.

I'd also consider some 40 skilled bowlers if they had specific traits/fast bowler/spinner etc..

Thanks
Manager of Durham Elite & New Zealand

Winners of SOD 1.1, season 16, 17 & 21
Winner of T20 1.1 season 21 & 24

Winner of International T20 - Season 12 & 22
Runner up of International SOD - Season 17

Stomalomalus

Re: Bowlers required

Postby Stomalomalus » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07 am

SM-xmarra wrote:Well after much scouting and trawling through searches we're still short in the bowling department.

Anyone with a bowler skilled 42 or above please either pop a link to them here or send me a private message in game or on here with their skills please.

I'd also consider some 40 skilled bowlers if they had specific traits/fast bowler/spinner etc..

Thanks

Azmat is available ;)
Manager of Pest CCC and Assistant to England NT
National Caps:
Ali Azmat (Pakistan) 9ODI, 3T20I, Kenny Sheldon (England) 7ODI, Andrew Bradfield (England) 5ODI, 4T20I, Firoz Subbanna (Bangladesh) 14T20I

JayTheFirebender

Re: Bowlers required

Postby JayTheFirebender » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

I mean, he’s not ready now but with a lot of game time in a few seasons Rayleigh might get to 40 bowling skill or maybe even that 42 mark. He also has fielding, ok-ish stamina and some batting ability which should get to maybe just over 30 skill. I scouted him at age 21 when I started which isn’t ideal, but he may still
be able to play for NZ at some point.
https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=216787

Return to “New Zealand”