Pakistani NAT Propects

muzammil

Pakistani NAT Propects

Postby muzammil » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:48 pm

If you have a player you think is good enough for NAT either reveal their skills on the forum or message either me or sufyanhot your player's skills. If you have people you think could be good in a few seasons do the same.
Pakistan NAT Assistant Season 24

YVRK

Re: Pakistani NAT Propects

Postby YVRK » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:41 am

You may know of him already, but young Aslam Ansar has been progressing nicely. Has popped from 11 to 20 batting skill over the past season. Currently using him as a batting AR but I know that his future is as a pure middle order batsman. He’ll be a sure contender for T20s in the future, but could also make it as a finisher batting at maybe 6 in ODIs. Also has a bullet arm coupled with good fielding pot.
https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=211385
YVRK
Leader of the mighty penguins of of Britannia (The Penguin Squad) as well as their South African franchise team (Rockhoppers CC)

muzammil

Re: Pakistani NAT Propects

Postby muzammil » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:12 am

YVRK wrote:You may know of him already, but young Aslam Ansar has been progressing nicely. Has popped from 11 to 20 batting skill over the past season. Currently using him as a batting AR but I know that his future is as a pure middle order batsman. He’ll be a sure contender for T20s in the future, but could also make it as a finisher batting at maybe 6 in ODIs. Also has a bullet arm coupled with good fielding pot.
https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=211385

Yes I know him already. He will be a great member for the Pakistan NAT team in the future. You are training him good at the moment so keep up the good work.
Pakistan NAT Assistant Season 24

Return to “Pakistan”