PAKISTANI SPINNERS

sufyanhot

PAKISTANI SPINNERS

Postby sufyanhot » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:20 pm

Here I am Again having searched all the teams in and out but cant seem to find the Spinners for PAKISTAN NAT Side,
I will continue to hunt for the spinners but if some1 has got Pakistani Spinner who is any where near 40+ skills Please Post here or Feel free to Message me in game.
PAK NAT MANAGER
blackcat
Now Rebuilding

muzammil

Re: PAKISTANI SPINNERS

Postby muzammil » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:27 am

Don't worry bro I have found one already and I can find more if you want.
Pakistan NAT Assistant Season 24

Jamie1984

Postby Jamie1984 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:11 pm

sufyanhot wrote:Here I am Again having searched all the teams in and out but cant seem to find the Spinners for PAKISTAN NAT Side,
I will continue to hunt for the spinners but if some1 has got Pakistani Spinner who is any where near 40+ skills Please Post here or Feel free to Message me in game.

Hey mate, I have this leggie but I'm not sure if he's good enough. 43 potential with 20 potential accuracy and ok movement, but he has fantastic fielding potential and a bullet arm, meaning that he will be creating a lot of dismissals in the field in addition to his bowling
https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=220607

muzammil

Postby muzammil » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:43 pm

Jamie1984 wrote:
sufyanhot wrote:Here I am Again having searched all the teams in and out but cant seem to find the Spinners for PAKISTAN NAT Side,

Hey mate, I have this leggie but I'm not sure if he's good enough. 43 potential with 20 potential accuracy and ok movement, but he has fantastic fielding potential and a bullet arm, meaning that he will be creating a lot of dismissals in the field in addition to his bowling

43 bowling potential isn't enough for NAT but he will be a very useful club player for you.

Jamie1984

Postby Jamie1984 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:12 pm

muzammil wrote:
Jamie1984 wrote:

43 bowling potential isn't enough for NAT but he will be a very useful club player for you.

No problems, thanks for letting me know. Will let you guys know if my scouts stumble across a talented Pakistani spinner. :)

muzammil

Postby muzammil » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Jamie1984 wrote:
muzammil wrote:
Jamie1984 wrote:

No problems, thanks for letting me know. Will let you guys know if my scouts stumble across a talented Pakistani spinner. :)

Ok thanks.
:D

Return to “Pakistan”