Division 1 Winners

ZeroMoment

Re: Division 1 Winners

Postby ZeroMoment » Tue May 26, 2020 9:27 am

Apologies lads. I have been a little distant from Stumped due to changing life style. I didn't realise I haven't updated this since season 18.

All updated now. I have also included some new comers too.

Also because I didn't update it for so long (call me lazy bones if that satisfies you :lol:), and the way Stumped works with replacind bot teams with new teams, there may be some errors in the figures. This is because when a new team replaces a bot team, Stumped replaces the bot's name even in the historic league tables. For example if a bot team has won a standing of "3" in Season 5 and got replaced by a human team in Season 15, Stumped shows the league table as if this new human team has won that same standing of "3".

If anyone find this to be annoying and particularly misleading (although it is I believe) then I'll try and come up with a script to fix it (highly highly unlikely that it would work). The other fast fix would be to check the teams manually I am afraid.

Also let me know if anyone has an idea about adding something else. Maybe I can manipulate some numbers and come up with a different stat? I was previously working on a script to fetch comprehensive stats of individual players from each team but it seems unlikely to progress soon. Also the commentary isn't available for historic seasons so.... :problem:

Edit: Fixed the NRR calculations

ZeroMoment

Postby ZeroMoment » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Tables updated for season 24. Although the OD league winner this season just came down to bonus points between the top 3, I believe shahzadays really were the better team overall with their amazing consistency. Well done to the winning manager.

sammy

Postby sammy » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:52 am

3 in a row in DEV 1.1 not bad ! Not bad at all !

ZeroMoment

Postby ZeroMoment » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:10 pm

sammy wrote:3 in a row in DEV 1.1 not bad ! Not bad at all !

Nice win today sammy.

ZeroMoment

Postby ZeroMoment » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Congrats to Kashmir Warriors for their clinical finish at the top of the OD league.

Tables for season 25 updated.

Karachi dominated the OD and T20 leaderboards with 10 golds in OD and 13 golds in T20 with almost 80% win rate in both formats. Despite their rebuilding, blackcats managed an impressive 5 golds in OD and 6 in T20. However, the momentum is with Kashmir Warriors and their carefully engineered team, placed in 3rd position on the table but they are surely going places in future.

This is the last season of Pakistan league. Good luck to all the teams in the league and hope to see you in the competition again. Wherever you are moving, I hope you have a fantastic time.

Return to “Pakistan”