Election Thread - Zorax

Zorax

Election Thread - Zorax

Postby Zorax » Fri May 08, 2020 3:46 pm

I'd like to toss my hat back into the Nat Scene

Been a part of the game since season 1, and have been in SA Div 1 since season 3. I finished 3rd that season - every other team with me at that time has gone Bot lol.

Was a part of the BD Nat setup way back in the first season of Nat cricket - back when the forums were hosted on a different website instead of being a part of the game like they are now! I've provided players like [urhttp://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=34705]Yamin Malik[/url], Abbas Baksh, Wasim Taha, Zakir Azeem, Nawaz Mahmood, and more recently, Brijesh Vittal to the national side.

Been thinking about getting involved against recently. I know I'm not the best manager going around here (don't like my World Ranking fool you), and I haven't been around in the last few Nat seasons. But this feels like a fresh start, and I'd like to see how I can return to the fold.

I bring experience, a solid understanding of the game, and experience of being around the setup - I know what is expected from the position, and how to deliver.

Happy to work with the other two candidates - OviRajKhan and Richardson - if either of them win. I may be an old dog but I'm game to learn some new tricks.
Zorax CC | Free HK
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

Return to “Bangladesh”