Election Thread - Zorax

Zorax

Election Thread - Zorax

Postby Zorax » Fri May 08, 2020 3:46 pm

I'd like to toss my hat back into the Nat Scene

Been a part of the game since season 1, and have been in SA Div 1 since season 3. I finished 3rd that season - every other team with me at that time has gone Bot lol.

Was a part of the BD Nat setup way back in the first season of Nat cricket - back when the forums were hosted on a different website instead of being a part of the game like they are now! I've provided players like [urhttp://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=34705]Yamin Malik[/url], Abbas Baksh, Wasim Taha, Zakir Azeem, Nawaz Mahmood, and more recently, Brijesh Vittal to the national side.

Been thinking about getting involved against recently. I know I'm not the best manager going around here (don't like my World Ranking fool you), and I haven't been around in the last few Nat seasons. But this feels like a fresh start, and I'd like to see how I can return to the fold.

I bring experience, a solid understanding of the game, and experience of being around the setup - I know what is expected from the position, and how to deliver.

Happy to work with the other two candidates - OviRajKhan and Richardson - if either of them win. I may be an old dog but I'm game to learn some new tricks.
Zorax CC | Free HK
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

Zorax

Re: Election Thread - Zorax

Postby Zorax » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:12 am

Bumpity bump

Hey everyone. I'd like to run for Nat Manager for Season 29.

As Assistant Manager for the last few seasons, I've got quite a bit of experience managing the team at this level, along with a decent amount of knowledge on our current players and upcoming prospects.

If elected, my goal will be to ensure that we have consistent success at International level for many seasons to come. That means not only picking a strong squad now, but also identifying the next generation of BD Nat cricketers, and working with their managers to ensure they become the best players they can be.

Over the last couple of season's I've begun setting up a database of our players, and if elected I will take the time to go through this and put together a 5-10 season succession plan, ensuring we are able to field a strong team across all conditions and in all formats for many seasons to come.

Tactically I'm open to working with other passionate BD managers to figure out the best strategies and combinations for our team. I believe in collective wisdom, and would like to build a strong network of managers working together for the good of BD cricket.

At the moment it seems like I'm the only manager running. Happy to answer any questions anyone may have,

Thanks!
Zorax CC | Free HK
Five Demands, Not One Less
Learn more Here

Return to “Bangladesh”