16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

JayTheFirebender
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:00 pm

16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby JayTheFirebender » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:52 am

Hey everyone. I’m on the lookout for a 16/17 yo batsman with stats skewed to be suitable for the middle order. I’m aiming for 39-43 potential, but I’d also like this player to have 15 or higher potential fielding. Relevant traits (eg. finisher, quick runner, bullet arm) and stamina would be welcome but aren’t necessary (the only traits which I really don’t want are precocious and Close Catcher, the latter being because I already have two of them. Superstars are fine)

Knight
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:35 am

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby Knight » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:13 pm

https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=217000

Fielding's a bit low but does he fit the bill?

Odin
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby Odin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:55 am

Knight wrote:https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=217000

Fielding's a bit low but does he fit the bill?


Current batting not high enough, but thanks for offering.

edit...Ha ha wrong thread!
Last edited by Odin on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunarlord34
Posts: 2720
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby Lunarlord34 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:44 am

Odin wrote:
Knight wrote:https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=217000

Fielding's a bit low but does he fit the bill?


Current batting not high enough, but thanks for offering.

You’re not Jay though...or are you :think:

JayTheFirebender
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby JayTheFirebender » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:57 am

Lunarlord34 wrote:
Odin wrote:
Knight wrote:https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=217000

Fielding's a bit low but does he fit the bill?


Current batting not high enough, but thanks for offering.

You’re not Jay though...or are you :think:


:lol: Actually I think that Knight revealed the same player when Odin put out a wanted post for a young U20 batsman and the latter may have then replied to the wrong post by mistake.

Anyway, thanks for revealing him Knight, but even though he’s an absolute gun he’s very defence orientated and suited to batting up top, and I already have quite a few solid top order youth batsmen, but need a middle order youth batsman to develop for the future.

Anyone else have a DEV batsman 16 or 17 years old with fielding and potentials skewed towards attack? I’m trying to make fielding skill a major part of the team.

JayTheFirebender
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby JayTheFirebender » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:40 am

If anyone recruits an attack skewed batsman of 39-43 potential with 15 or more fielding potential whom they don’t want, please let me know :)

Stomalomalus
Posts: 876
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby Stomalomalus » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:46 am

JayTheFirebender wrote:If anyone recruits an attack skewed batsman of 39-43 potential with 15 or more fielding potential whom they don’t want, please let me know :)


Not certain I want to let him go: I need to find a replacement first, but does this guy fit the bill?

https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=214675
Manager of Pest CCC and Assistant to England NT
National Caps:
Ali Azmat (Pakistan) 9ODI, 3T20I, Kenny Sheldon (England) 7ODI, Andrew Bradfield (England) 5ODI, 4T20I, Firoz Subbanna (Bangladesh) 14T20I

JayTheFirebender
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby JayTheFirebender » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:52 am

Stomalomalus wrote:
JayTheFirebender wrote:If anyone recruits an attack skewed batsman of 39-43 potential with 15 or more fielding potential whom they don’t want, please let me know :)


Not certain I want to let him go: I need to find a replacement first, but does this guy fit the bill?

https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=214675


Looks pretty good, fielding is top notch, batting is a bit lower than I would've liked but he does have attack and SS skewed potentials with quick runner, although the slow starter trait is a little annoying. Also a southpaw which is awesome!

However, I am aware that your affiliate team is all West Indies so I'd feel a bit guilty taking him off you. I'll scour the market after everyone has pulled their youths today and try to find a good player there :thumbup:

Stomalomalus
Posts: 876
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am

Re: 16/17yo middle order batsman with low 40s potential and excellent fielding wanted

Postby Stomalomalus » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am

JayTheFirebender wrote:
Stomalomalus wrote:
JayTheFirebender wrote:If anyone recruits an attack skewed batsman of 39-43 potential with 15 or more fielding potential whom they don’t want, please let me know :)


Not certain I want to let him go: I need to find a replacement first, but does this guy fit the bill?

https://www.stumpedgame.com/player.php?Player=214675


Looks pretty good, fielding is top notch, batting is a bit lower than I would've liked but he does have attack and SS skewed potentials with quick runner, although the slow starter trait is a little annoying. Also a southpaw which is awesome!

However, I am aware that your affiliate team is all West Indies so I'd feel a bit guilty taking him off you. I'll scour the market after everyone has pulled their youths today and try to find a good player there :thumbup:


I wouldn't have offered him up if I didn't plan on selling him at some point :p

Selling Truman right now, though, so need to sign someone else before I can cut my squad, don't want to have just 12 players, that's too few. If I get a good pull today, I'll put him up for sale and let you know.
Manager of Pest CCC and Assistant to England NT
National Caps:
Ali Azmat (Pakistan) 9ODI, 3T20I, Kenny Sheldon (England) 7ODI, Andrew Bradfield (England) 5ODI, 4T20I, Firoz Subbanna (Bangladesh) 14T20I



Return to “Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests